Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy Befday Ibu !



hello all ! . today is my mom's birthday . up there , my mom . she's __ now . well , ibu , klo ibu bacer post nie , HAPPY BEFDAY BU !


Mom it's your birthday,
Thanks for all the care and love you give,
Not to mention the meals,
And times I get kinda nervous,
And forget to tell you how I feel,

(Shoo-bee-doo, shoo-bee-doo)
(Doo-doo-doo-ah)

I'm a little high strung,
It's just because I'm young,
Mom I adore ya,
And I'll do anything for ya

Although my brothers make me frantic,
With every single crazy antic,
And when I'm bouncing off the walls,
You're the one who stays calm,
Because you love me for who I am,
I'll always love you, Mom.


(Doo-doo-doo-doo-doo)


Yeah . I'll always love u mom ! forever n ever . May Allah bless you always . Have a good day mom ! LOVE U ! (x3) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment