Sunday, June 5, 2011

10 things challenge

day one : 10 things about me
day two : 10 things I love
day three : 10 things I hate
day four : 10 things I want to say to one person
day five : 10 wishes
day six : 10 items I can’t live without
day seven : 10 important people
day eight : 10 of my favourite songs
day nine : 10 ways to win my heart
day ten : 10 final words
ok , hye , hello . harini , aku mengade ngade nk buat satu challenge nih . hoho , 10 things challenge . dapat challenge nih dari kak syazana yang kiut miut ni . tadi aku dah mintak kebenaran dh nk buat challenge nih . and , akk nih kasi . thanx akak .

day one : 10 things about me .

1. I'm thirteen .
2. I'm single , not available derr .
3. I'm addicted to glee .
4. I'm allergic to haboks .
5. I've a phone .
6. I'm studying at a school .
7. I'm staying in a house .
8. Next 2 years , i will facing PMR .
9. I've a family .
10. I've many friends .
ok , day one dah habes dah . oyeah , 30 challenge yg lps tuh , satu lagi aku tk buat kan ? urm , nanti2 laa aku buat . gambar takde lagi laa derr . ok , peeps , i'm out .

PEACE !

No comments:

Post a Comment